The FabFitFun Fall 2021 Box is being shipped next month! I went through the value of each of the customizations so you can check out the value of this season’s box.
I am thinking this will be one of my last FabFitFun boxes. My annual subscription ends after the winter box, and I am not going to renew. I have been a FabFitFun member for over 3 years and have gotten so many incredible skincare products, home decor and jewelry in that time… but now I have too much!
I did a full breakdown of the Fall fff box below, and I will do one for Winter as well, but then that will be it! I hope you get as much enjoyment out of FabFitFun as I have over the years.
FabFitFun is a seasonal subscription box that sends over $200 USD of beauty, fitness, home decor, and more to you every quarter. If you want to know more, check out my full FabFitFun Review here. If you’re just interested in the Fall Box, keep reading!
Below contains FULL BOX SPOILERS for the FabFitFun Fall 2021 box. If you like yours to be a surprise, stop reading!
FabFitFun Fall 2021 Customization and Spoilers!
The contents of your FabFitFun box are randomized unless you’re a Select Member. A FabFitFun Select membership is cheaper than paying for the seasonal subscription for a year, however, you have to pay in advance.
The FabFitFun Select Membership is $189 USD. This works out to about $250 CAD, plus you have to pay shipping costs which bring the total to about $300 CAD. This is not a small amount of money, but if you get as much value out of your FabFitFun membership as I do, it’s worth it! Only Select Members get to choose the customizations listed below.
If you opt for the seasonal membership, it’s $50 USD. If you’re outside of the US, it will be $10 USD in shipping per box. This comes to approximately $80 CAD. The items below will be randomized in your Fall 2021 box if you opt for this seasonal membership. However, seasonal membership is a nice way to try FabFitFun without committing very much money!
You’ll get $10 off your first box with this link, regardless of whether you choose the annual or seasonal membership.
Total Value of the FabFitFun Fall 2021 Box is $184 to $617 USD
Based on the customization options below, your box will have a value of at least $184 to $617, depending on what you choose and what is chosen for you. This range is the highest I have ever seen for FabFitFun! It’s hundreds of dollars more than the previous boxes this year.
In fact, this is the most expensive FabFitFun Box ever.
But does that mean it’s the best value ever? Below is a breakdown of the value of each customization. All prices are in USD and I have bolded the highest value item in each customization.
Customization 1 (value $40 to $60 USD)
Here are the choices and their dollar value for the first FabFitFun Fall box customization:
- amika The Kure Bond Repair Shampoo & Conditioner Bundle ($40 USD /$60 CAD at Sephora)
- Arhaus Waffle Knit Throw Blanket ($60 USD)
- Golden Rabbit Dutch Oven ($50 USD)
- Phantom Chef Fry Pan ($40 USD)
- BLAQ Battery Powered Toothbrush ($50 USD)
- Uncommon James Set of 2 Silver or Copper Canisters ($49 USD)
- Pottery Barn Mason Diffuser – Solstice ($40 USD)
I’ll be choosing the amika shampoo & conditioner from this selection. My salon uses amika products and I love them! It’s too bad I just purchased an electric toothbrush, otherwise I would have chosen that. I’m a little bit interested in the Golden Rabbit Dutch Oven so I may change my mind when it’s time to make a choice!
The Uncommon James canisters and the Pottery Barn diffuser have shown up in previous boxes, but they’re not for me.
Customization 2 (value $40 to $125 USD)
Here are the choices and their dollar value for the FabFitFun Fall box customization 2:
- Uncommon James Cheeseboard ($60 USD)
- Coach Open Circle Necklace and Tea Rose Stud Set ($125 value)
- Arhaus Copper Candle – Evergreen ($40 value) or Arhaus Copper Candle – Moroccan Spice ($40 value)
- Cloudnola Block Clock ($45 value)
- Rodial Pink Diamond Lifting Serum ($135 value)
I feel like I get a candle in every single FabFitFun box so I will probably make the same selection again. I’m also considering the block clock since it seems pretty cute.
Customization 3 ($25 to $197 USD)
Here are the choices and their dollar value for the FabFitFun Fall box customization 3:
- Camp Gladiator Jump Rope + 3 Months of Camp Gladiator Workouts ($197 USD)
- Dose & Co. Pure Collagen ($25 USD) – US members only
- Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional Pore Minimizing Primer ($32 USD) – US and Canadian members only
- Stojo Collapsible Cup with 4 Reusable Straws ($32 USD)
- Amanda Uprichard Belt Bag ($60 USD)
- APL – Athletic Propulsion Labs All-Purpose Packable Backpack ($60 USD)
- ALTERNA® Caviar Anti-Aging Replenishing Moisture CC Cream ($29 USD) – US and Canadian members only
- Vera Bradley Compact Organizer ($50 value) & PATTERN Beauty Curl Gel ($25 USD) – US and Canadian members only
I already bought a belt bag earlier this year but I love how the Amanda Uprichard one looks. I’ll be selecting that for customization 3.
Customization 4 (Annual Subscribers Only) $19 to $45 USD
Here are the choices and their dollar value for the fourth FabFitFun Fall box customization:
- FRYE Bamboo Boot Sock – 2 Pack ($24 USD)
- Cocus Pocus Buffalo Check Baseball Cap ($38 USD)
- M.A.D Skincare Glycolic Age Diffusing Cleanser ($34 value)
- M.A.D Skincare Delicate Skin Cleansing Gel ($34 value)
- M.A.D Skincare Salicylic Cleansing Gel ($34 value)
- KORRES Renewing Body Cleanser – Santorini Grape ($19 value)
- ELEMIS Papaya Enzyme Peel ($45 value)
I love KORRES products so it’s the body cleanser for me! I think the baseball cap is pretty cute too.
Customization 5 (Annual Subscribers Only) $20 to $55 USD
Here are the choices and their dollar value for the fifth FabFitFun Fall box customization:
- Talking Tables Trivia Box – Food & Drink ($25 value)
- True Moringa Shea & Moringa Balm ($24 value)
- Purlisse Pumpkin + Ginger Mud Mask ($48 value)
- VOESH Pedicure in a Box ($20 value)
- Gloss Moderne Clean Luxury Hair Masque ($55 value) US and Canadian members only
Nothing from this selection really excites me. I am between the talking tables trivia box and the hair masque for now.
Customization 6 (Annual Subscribers Only) $40 to $135 USD
Annual Members can choose a bundle of 2 products, a bundle of 3 products, or 1 higher-value product.Here are the choices and their dollar value for the sixth FabFitFun Fall box customization:
- Algenist Complete Eye Renewal Balm ($68 USD)
- Beyond Yoga Infinity Hidden Pocket Scarf ($60 USD)
- REN Clean Skincare Evercalm™ Global Protection Day Cream ($49 USD)
- Fekkai Maskology Bundle ($40 USD)
- Jenny Bird Austin Cuff ($135 USD)
- Beauty Papier Golden Superfood Shower Gel & Makeupdrop Makeup Applicator ($50 USD)
- dpHUE Dry Shampoo Powder & Serefina Crystal Cuff Bracelet ($62 USD) – US and Canadian members only
- Babe Lash Pro Lash Lifter & Kayo Body Scrubber & Doctor Rogers RESTORE® Lip Balm ($50 USD)
- Kayo Body Scrubber & Earth Harbor Marina Brightening Ampoule & The 2Bandits Tiered Catchall Tray ($83 USD)
- Cali Cosmetics Body Wash – Capri & HIP Lunch Pack & The 2Bandits Tiered Catchall Tray ($67 USD)
My Fall 2021 FabFitFun Customization Choices
As always, I set an alarm so I can access customization as soon as it opened. I will post my picks here for FabFitFun Fall 2021 Customizations:
My FabFitFun Fall 2021 Add-Ons
I always opt to add a few items to my box. Add-ons are a chance to get great products at a great discount! The best part is they ship with the rest of your FabFitFun box so you don’t pay any additional shipping costs.
I will post my choices for FabFitFun Fall 2021 Add-Ons here when I make them:
How to get these FabFitFun items without signing up for FabFitFun
FabFitFun is a huge program with over 1 million subscribers. Not everyone chooses to customize their box, or even wants all the items when they do, so it’s not uncommon for the extras to end up elsewhere on the web where you can purchase them at a discount!
If you like any of the items listed above but don’t want to pay full price from the retailer (or they’re out of stock), make sure to check sites like eBay. Be careful with cosmetics and lotions though, as those may have been opened and used. Yuck!
There are some dates to keep in mind when ordering and customizing your fff Fall Box!
Annual Member Add-Ons August 5 to 9
Add-Ons let you add on additional items to be shipped with your FabFitFun Box. If you’re a Canadian customer like me, this is the best way to get FabFitFun items without having to pay any extra shipping costs.
I love and hate add-ons. While I like to get extra items in my fff boxes, I find it’s easy for me to get carried away by adding things to my box and spending more than I wanted. I set a budget of $35 to $50 USD every season for add-ons, and force myself to stick to it.
Seasonal Member Customization August 20 to 23
Customization is for all the choices I listed above! If you’re a Seasonal Member, you’ll get to choose which of the above items you want in your FabFitFun Fall 2021 Box.
Add-Ons For All August 19 to 23
If you’re a seasonal member, your add-ons opens about 2 weeks later. A lot of the best items will be sold out at this point. However, because people are always changing their carts up until the last day, watching your favorites list closely might give you the chance to snag items last minute!
Check out our previous FabFitFun box value breakdowns:
- FabFitFun Review: is it worth the money?
- FabFitFun Spring 2021 Box Value Breakdown
- FabFitFun Winter 2020 Box Value Breakdown
- FabFitFun Summer 2020 Box Value Breakdown
- FabFitFun Spring 2020 Box Value Breakdown