For those that didn’t catch it when I first posted it this week, I shared the FIRST edition of Drinks & Dollars — where I consume wine while answering your personal finance questions.
What could go wrong?
Please enjoy the video below! Want more? Like, comment, and subscribe to my channel!
*These episodes are for informational and entertainment purposes only, and do not constitute professional finance advice. Please consult with your trusted and sober financial advisor before making any major decisions with your money!
In this episode, I answer:
- How do you handle bad days when everything goes to shit?
- What did you do financially to prepare for the transition from employed to self-employed?
- How did the shopping ban help you prepare for self employment?
- What is the best online banking site to transfer funds to a self-managed investment portfolio?
- Now that I’m “funemployed”, was my MBA still worth it?
- Was I ever anxious about combining finances with my partner?
- What do I think about the tiny house movement?
- What is my advice to people in their 30’s who messed up their finances in their 20’s?
- Is there such thing as having too many savings accounts?
- How do you prioritize saving and debt repayment?
- Should you lease or finance a new car?
- When should you start looking for a new job, and how do you leave a job without burning bridges?
- Should you pay off debt or save?
- How do you bring in extra money when you have kids?
Thanks for watching!